Thursday, March 22, 2007

The 4th Carrier in the Persian Gulf...for Peace?

The latest aircraft carrier count in the Persian Gulf: 1.USS John C. Stennis; 2.USS Eisenhower; 3.USS Boxer; and now 4.the Charles de Gaulle. Call me crazy, but I don't think we're going to have peace any time soon.


"The French nuclear carrier Charles de Gaulle and its task force enter Arabian Sea, as Iran launches a new naval war game in the Persian Gulf.


The Charles de Gaulle rendezvoused with the USS John C. Stennis Wed. March 21, for missions in support of Operation Enduring Freedom and International Security Assistance Forces ISAF for the global war on terror. US and French carriers are sailing and operating in concert opposite Iranian shores for the first time. The Iranian Navy responded to the new arrival the following day by announcing a new series of military exercise in the Persian Gulf." continues...

Zechariah 12:
1 This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: 2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Zephaniah 3:
8 Therefore wait for me," declares the LORD, "for the day I will stand up to testify. I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them— all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger. (AN ASIDE: forget Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth! Here's the real "global warming" people should be worried about!!! And it WILL HAPPEN whether you drive a Hummer or Prius. It's wise to take care of God's creation (if it was actually recognized as "creation" by the majority), but earth was destined for destruction by fire in prophesies written over 2,500 years ago.

Revelation 16:
14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they (the lion-bear-leopard beast of Islam per Revelation 13 and Daniel 7; satan; and the false prophet Mohammad) go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. 15"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."16Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Joel 3:
1 "In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem (done!), 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat (this is beginning to happen in our day). There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land. 3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink. 4 "Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon (i.e. Lebanon, possibly Hezbollah) and all you regions of Philistia (i.e. Gaza, possibly Hamas and Fatah)? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

(
My comments in parenthesis; bolding is mine)

Only the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob could deliver these prophesies millennia before the start of their occurrence in our day!


Late Breaking News
:

No comments: