Thursday, March 15, 2007


“I have to tell you something which very few of you seem to comprehend.” He continued, “Your bungling war against a few thousand Hezbollah fighters which you should have crushed no matter what, considering the importance of the outcome, has created a completely new situation, not only for this area, but globally. Your inept leadership totally misunderstood the importance of winning this war."

“As a matter of fact, the whole Moslem world, not only the Arabs, simply couldn’t believe that the mighty Israeli Army that defeated the combined Arab forces in six days in 1967, and almost captured Cairo and Damascus in 1973, couldn’t defeat a small army of Hezbollah men. As usual the Moslems see things the way they want to see things. Most think that the present generation of Israelis have gone soft and can be defeated." CONTINUES...

2 comments:

Marge said...

endtime,
You certainly have an impressive Blog, with a lot of research, links, etc.
I enjoy reading your comments on Joel's Blog, too. I don't know if I agree with everything you present, but it's always interesting, and gets me to thinking......which is another good thing :)
God bless you, and yours, as well!

Endtime said...

Hi marge,

Thanks for the note. I know I'm not with the majority of dispensationalists on Joel's blog, but that's ok. Joel also is a believer in the traditional, future Daniel's 70th week fulfillment with the Anti-Christ in the middle, so I don't agree with him either - but I still enjoy the news updates and stories he posts. And yes, I even read Epicenter.

I think we're all waiting for Christ to return, and in the end, that is what is important. I'm waiting for the last trumpet on the Day of the Lord (1 Cor 15:51-52), and the rest of you are waiting for the pre-tribulation rapture. I used to believe like everyone else does, but I'm more convinced that Ellis Skolfield is closer to the true interpretation of prophesy in his book The False Prophet. Quite frankly, Ellis' interpretation of Days=Years prophesies are amazing, and cannot be explained away by chance alone.

I just wish more people would read The False Prophet (FOR FREE) AND THEN, give me their true opinion, instead of writing me off as a lunatic because I don't agree with Tim LaHaye and the majority. But don't worry, I won't rub it in too badly and give a HUGE "I told you so" on the last day :) (I'll just offer a small one).