Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Bibi and Barry - perfectly illustrates their respective stances on Iran.

President Obama shirks his campaign pledge not to deal with Hamas
"My position on Hamas is indistinguishable from the position of Hillary Clinton or John McCain. I said they are a terrorist organization and I’ve repeatedly condemned them. I’ve repeatedly said, and I mean what I say: since they are a terrorist organization, we should not be dealing with them until they recognize Israel, renounce terrorism, and abide by previous agreements."

Netanyahu plans to counter US acceptance of Palestinian unity by blocking West Bank elections
"The US and European decision to continue funding the Palestinians under their new, Hamas-backed government, is a landmark: For the first time, the US and Europe will be bankrolling an organization branded under their own laws as terrorist, as well as its armed militia, the Ezz e-Din al-Qassam"

Surprise, surprise the Obamanation and the EU pick the losing side.

No comments: