Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Full Hamas, Jihad Islami mobilization in Gaza 
DEBKAfile June 17, 2014, 2:54 PM (IDT)

All the terrorist organizations operating in the Gaza Strip, led by Hamas which rules the territory and the pro-Iranian Jihad Islami, have declared full mobilization of all their forces and set up a common war room for operations against Israel.

Joel 3

New Living Translation (NLT)
“At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
    when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem (that time is NOW),
I will gather the armies of the world
    into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
    for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
    and for dividing up my land.
They threw dice to decide which of my people
    would be their slaves.
They traded boys to obtain prostitutes
    and sold girls for enough wine to get drunk.
“What do you have against me, Tyre and Sidon (Hezb'allah) and you cities of Philistia (Hamas)? Are you trying to take revenge on me? If you are, then watch out! I will strike swiftly and pay you back for everything you have done.

No comments: