Sunday, January 26, 2014

War is Coming

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that there is "no chance" the West will reach a final deal with Iran over its nuclear program, following comments by Iranian officials last week that they had not agreed to dismantle any nuclear centrifuges. "If Iran will stand by that statement, that means that a permanent agreement--which is the goal of the entire diplomatic process with Iran--cannot succeed," Netanyahu said."

Ezekiel 39:
...O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north. 3 I will knock the bow from your left hand and the arrows from your right hand, and I will leave you helpless. 4 You and your army and your allies will all die on the mountains. I will feed you to the vultures and wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open fields, for I have spoken, says the Sovereign Lord. 6 And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the coasts. Then they will know that I am the Lord.
7 “In this way, I will make known my holy name among my people of Israel. I will not let anyone bring shame on it. And the nations, too, will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One of Israel. 8 That day of judgment will come, says the Sovereign Lord. Everything will happen just as I have declared it.

No comments: