Monday, April 15, 2013

'We will not give in or surrender,' PM says as nation remembers fallen | The Times of Israel


'We will not give in or surrender,' PM says as nation remembers fallen
"two-minute siren brought the country to a halt at 11 a.m. Monday, as Israel continued its Memorial Day events in remembrance of 25,578 war and terror victims...

Later Monday, when darkness descends, Israel will pass into its 65th Independence Day in a striking transition from sirens and memory to fireworks and revelry."


Ezekiel 36:28 “And you will live in Israel, the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people, and I will be your God.29 I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land. 30 I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines. 31 Then you will remember your past sins and despise yourselves for all the detestable things you did. 32 But remember, says the Sovereign Lord, I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!33 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I cleanse you from your sins, I will repopulate your cities, and the ruins will be rebuilt. 34 The fields that used to lie empty and desolate in plain view of everyone will again be farmed. 35 And when I bring you back, people will say, ‘This former wasteland is now like the Garden of Eden! The abandoned and ruined cities now have strong walls and are filled with people!’ 36 Then the surrounding nations that survive will know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruins and replanted the wasteland. For I, the Lord, have spoken, and I will do what I say.

It's really quite simple, the Bible is the inerrant word of God. We can simply choose to believe it and its fulfilled prophesy, or we can kick and scream and try and rally against it. Tragically most choose the latter. Why?

Isaiah 66:
[reference to the Holocaust and Israel's rebirth in one day on May 14, 1948 in fulfillment of Daniel's Time, Times and a Half prophecy btw]
8 Who has ever heard of such a thing?
Who has ever seen such things?
Can a country be born in a day [Israel Independence Day, May 14, 1948]
or a nation be brought forth in a moment?
Yet no sooner is Zion in labor
[Holocaust]
than she gives birth to her children.














Source: Ellis Skolfield

No comments: