Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Israel braces for massive cyber-offensive | The Times of Israel


Israel braces for massive cyber-offensive
"Hackers around the world are plotting to strike Israel’s online presence in a coordinated cyber-attack later this week."

These hackers must think they're extraordinarily smart by threatening a cyber-attack against Israel. The truth is they are extraordinarily dumb in thinking they can fight against, and bring down God's re-gathered people.  Israel is the most free, and only working democracy in the entire Middle East. Why don't these hackers attack the Saudi's where women only recently earned the right to "ride a bicycle" albeit with full covering, and only with a relative? Silly, misguided fools.

Ezekiel 37:
24 “My servant David will be their king, and they will have only one shepherd. They will obey my regulations and be careful to keep my decrees. 25 They will live in the land I gave my servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And my servant David will be their prince forever. 26 And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put my Temple among them forever. 27 I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28 And when my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I am the Lord, who makes Israel holy.”

No comments: