Sunday, February 10, 2013

IDF says calm on Syria border 'deceptive' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel-Syria border fence

IDF says calm on Syria border 'deceptive' - Israel News, Ynetnews
"Despite the alleged strike against a Syrian arms convoy some 10 ago, which foreign media sources hinted was the IAF's doing, the Israel-Syria border is actually the quietest among the Jewish state's borders. But IDF officials fear that may soon change."

Isaiah 14:
24 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has sworn this oath:

“It will all happen as I have planned.
It will be as I have decided.
25 I will break the Assyrians when they are in Israel;
I will trample them on my mountains.
My people will no longer be their slaves
nor bow down under their heavy loads.
26 I have a plan for the whole earth,
a hand of judgment upon all the nations.
27 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has spoken—
who can change his plans?
When his hand is raised,
who can stop him?”


Will the al-Qaeda affiliates ousting Assad turn to Israel next? | The Times of Israel
"Jihadi warriors are fueling the violent rebellion in Syria. Some fear their successes are reviving wider regional ambitions"

Of course they will!





No comments: