Tuesday, February 12, 2013

China joins U.S., Japan in condemning North Korea nuclear test | Reuters


China joins U.S., Japan in condemning North Korea nuclear test
"North Korea conducted its third nuclear test on Tuesday in defiance of existing U.N. resolutions"

Guaranteed Iranians were present during the test.

DEBKAfile:
North Korea and Iran – partners in nuclear and missile programs
"There is full awareness in Washington and Jerusalem that the North Korean nuclear test conducted Tuesday, Feb. 12, brings Iran that much closer to conducting a test of its own. A completed bomb or warhead are not necessary for an underground nuclear test; a device which an aircraft or missile can carry is enough...

Western and Israeli military sources believe that if the Syrian rebels reach this target (i.e. Damascus), the Syrian ruler Bashar Assad will have no qualms about using chemical weapons for the first time in the two-year civil war to save his regime. Both the US and Israel have warned him that doing so would cross a red line."


3 comments:

Great Grany 5 said...

Hi there,
Did you know, you have been the topic of questions at the new Facebook page for Mr Hyde's The Cave? I have thought so many times of you and how very sorry I am for being a real brat back on Joel's page as WJM. She was a big misguided woman who has learned a lot since then. Especially, when it comes to thinking before speaking.

I know you have been very faithful in your pursuits for God's Kingdom and I just wanted you to know that if you are interested in joining all of us again, we would love to share what little we know with you. Of course, that would require you to get us straightened out again.

Lots of things have happened in the time since we were all together and we are beginning to realize that God is not being slack in bringing his Word to fruition, with or without our approval or belief. I am counting on you to pop in and just visit with all of us.

I miss your insight and deem you a very great person. I was going to say "guy" but I think you are far more than just a 'Guy'.

Wilma McCalman

Endtime said...

Thank you Wilma. Those are very kind words. Please don't worry about what has happened in the past - I don't think about it and consider it water long gone under the bridge. I've long forgiven whatever happened back then, but thank you for ensuring it is reconciled.

Regarding joining the cave on Facebook, I am a bit hesitant. I'm hesitant because I like the anonymity offered by Blogger, where I can freely write or post stories which may be considered "anti-Islamic" without having to worry about exposing my wife and kids to unnecessary risk. It would be difficult to warn people about the final enemy of the church using only neutral words. I realize it's a closed Facebook group and I may just be overly paranoid, but that's how I feel for now. Thank you for the invitation.

jib said...

can't fault you there man.

Keep on keeping on