Saturday, January 26, 2013

WND » Sabotage! Key Iranian nuclear facility hit? (note the question mark)


Sabotage! Key Iranian nuclear facility hit?
"An explosion deep within Iran’s Fordow nuclear facility has destroyed much of the installation and trapped about 240 personnel deep underground, according to a former intelligence officer of the Islamic regime."

I think Gog & Magog may start by Iran, having had enough of the destruction of its scientists and nuclear facilities, attacking Israel in retaliation. We've got a radical Muslim in the White House who is sending 200 tanks and F16's to the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorist group) in Egypt; we've got radical Muslims in Iran allying themselves with China and Russia in order to achieve the destruction of a regathered Israel, the apple of God's eye - therefore how far can the end be?!


Zechariah 2:

and said to him: “Run, tell that young man, ‘Jerusalem will be a city without walls because of the great number of people and animals in it. And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within.’
“Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven,” declares the Lord.
“Come, Zion! Escape, you who live in Daughter Babylon!” For this is what the Lord Almighty says: “After the Glorious One has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye I will surely raise my hand against them so that their slaves will plunder them.[b] Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me.
10 “Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.12 The Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.


No comments: