Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The LBL Beast of Islam is calling the world to war


Iran’s nuclear bomb program complete
"Iran successfully has built a nuclear bomb with the help of Russia and North Korea and has enough weapons-grade uranium and plutonium for more, according to a source in the Revolutionary Guards intelligence unit."

Revelation 16: [my comments in brackets]
13
Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon [satan], out of the mouth of the beast [of Revelation 13:2 and the LBL Beast of Daniel chapter 7] and out of the mouth of the false prophet [Who's the most popular false prophet out there? Answer: Mohammad and his 1.3 billion followers]. 14They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed." [verse 15 seems out of context, 'out of place' - but I think Christ's coming is perfectly placed right here before vs.16's word "Then"]
16Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.


If you haven't read Ellis Skolfield's The False Prophet, I'd do it now! Free and online (go to Fish House Ministries)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellis Skolfield's site is not available. I was just on it recently, but now it is gone. I hope he's OK.

Endtime said...

Yes, I saw his website was gone this morning, but I had to go to work and didn't have time to fix it until now. His books are still at Fish House Ministries.

He may just not have renewed the registration of his website (I hope). Or this is part of the spiritual war we're all fighting against the enemy in these last days.