Friday, November 23, 2012

Maybe the Mayans were right?

Russian warships in position off Israel. US warships in position off Israel.



Russian warships in position opposite Israel
"Moscow used the pretext first offered by Washington last week for the stationing of three US warships led by the USS Iwo Jima amphibious ready group opposite Israeli shores last week,"


Earlier this week - U.S. sends warships near Israel in case evacuation needed - CNN.com
"Three U.S. Navy amphibious warships are returning to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby in the event they are needed to assist Americans leaving Israel in the coming days, according to two U.S. officials."

Joel 3:
“In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, 2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.



No comments: