Friday, September 14, 2012


Netanyahu: What if the US does not intervene on Iran?
"I hear all those people who say that we should wait until the very last minute. But what if the U.S. doesn't intervene? That is a question we have to ask," he said.

I  wonder how much longer it will be before Israel decides to take action against Iran, or before Iran attacks Israel? I can't help thinking that the answer to that question will have a monumental (understatement) impact on how we go about living our daily lives. With Israel back in control of the Temple Mount since 1967, I can't help but think we are living in the last generation. I know many generations before us must have felt that way as well, but with Daniel's "time, times, and half a time" prophesies pointing to 1948 and 1967 and with all the chaos reigning around Israel today, I really doubt this corrupt old world has much time left. 

Then when I think of the implications of that, I have a difficult time even fathoming what that means. I know the (capital "E") End is described in the Bible, but the significance of the time we're living in is amazing and only rivalled by Creation itself.  We're potentially the  book-end to this age, opposite Adam and Eve.


Matthew 24:
32 “Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.

Isaiah 63:
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
(Israel abandoned = current situation with Obama, et al)
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”

Not to mention Ezekiel 38.


No comments: