Sunday, September 16, 2012


Iran Guard commander: Tehran’s missiles mean ‘nothing will remain’ of Israel if it attacks
"The top commander in Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guard warned Sunday that his country’s missiles will ensure “nothing will remain” of Israel if it takes military action against Tehran over its controversial nuclear program."


Sounds like an existential threat to me, and another reason why I think we're approaching a glorious end the glorious End.

Once Israel's enemies start dabbling in nuclear WMD, you know it can't be far off. Christ's second coming shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. A re-gathered Israel is in peril, but God isn't going to allow a repeat of the Diaspora. This time Christ will come and deliver justice on the surrounding nations.

Isaiah 63:

 Who is this who comes from Edom,
    from the city of Bozrah,
    with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
    marching in his great strength?
“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
    It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”
Why are your clothes so red,
    as if you have been treading out grapes?
“I have been treading the winepress alone;
    no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
    as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
    Their blood has stained my clothes.
For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
    to ransom them from their oppressors.
I was amazed to see that no one intervened
    to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
    and my wrath sustained me.


No comments: