Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Syria, Iran, Russia and China plan joint war games, Iranian news agency reports:
Largest joint exercise in Mideast history, reportedly involving troops, tanks, planes and even Russian nuclear subs, set to take place within a month along Syrian coast.

'Iran, Russia, China, Syria plan massive war game in the Mediterranean - JPost
Over 90,000 troops from 4 countries due to participate in Middle East's largest ever war game, according to Iranian media.

  
This news is originating from an Iranian news agency, so I wouldn't put too much credibility behind it. Regardless, the next world war is well under way in my opinion.

Joel 3:
At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
    “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will gather the armies of the world
    into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
    for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
    and for dividing up my land.


No comments: