Sunday, January 15, 2012

UN chief urges end to Israeli 'occupation' - Ynetnews
Ban Ki-moon says violence against civilians must end, settlement construction works against two-state solution.


Amos 9 NLT:

11 “In that day I will restore the fallen house of David.
I will repair its damaged walls.
From the ruins I will rebuild it
and restore its former glory.
12 And Israel will possess what is left of Edom
and all the nations I have called to be mine.”
The LORD has spoken,
and he will do these things.

13 “The time will come,” says the LORD,
“when the grain and grapes will grow faster
than they can be harvested.
Then the terraced vineyards on the hills of Israel
will drip with sweet wine!
14 I will bring my exiled people of Israel
back from distant lands,
and they will rebuild their ruined cities
and live in them again.
They will plant vineyards and gardens;
they will eat their crops and drink their wine.
15 I will firmly plant them there
in their own land.
They will never again be uprooted
from the land I have given them,”
says the LORD your God.

Obadiah 1 NLT:
 15 “The day is near when I, the LORD,
      will judge all godless nations!
   As you have done to Israel,
      so it will be done to you.
   All your evil deeds
      will fall back on your own heads.
 16 Just as you swallowed up my people
      on my holy mountain,
   so you and the surrounding nations
      will swallow the punishment I pour out on you.
   Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger
      and disappear from history.   
17 “But Jerusalem will become a refuge for those who escape;
      it will be a holy place.
   And the people of Israel will come back
      to reclaim their inheritance.

No comments: