Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Associated Press: Israel's prime minister visits Romania
"BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu arrived in Romania on Wednesday to try to drum up opposition to U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state, as his country's hardline foreign minister warned of a tough response if the Palestinians take the issue to the world body."


Israeli authorities on high alert ahead of 'aerial flotilla' - CNN.com
"Israeli authorities are on high alert ahead of the expected arrival of hundreds of pro-Palestinian demonstrators at Israel's Ben-Gurion International Airport this Friday."


3 The Lord will comfort Israel again
      and have pity on her ruins.
   Her desert will blossom like Eden,
      her barren wilderness like the garden of the Lord.
   Joy and gladness will be found there.
      Songs of thanksgiving will fill the air.
 4 “Listen to me, my people.
      Hear me, Israel,
   for my law will be proclaimed,
      and my justice will become a light to the nations.
 5 My mercy and justice are coming soon.
      My salvation is on the way.
      My strong arm will bring justice to the nations.
   All distant lands will look to me
      and wait in hope for my powerful arm.
 6 Look up to the skies above,
      and gaze down on the earth below.
   For the skies will disappear like smoke,
      and the earth will wear out like a piece of clothing.
   The people of the earth will die like flies,
      but my salvation lasts forever.
      My righteous rule will never end!

No comments: