Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fayyad to Arab states: We need you more than ever; save us
"PA makes pleas to Arab countries for aid money following Israeli decision to stop transferring tax revenue; aid from Arab states decreases from last year; Palestinians call for pressure on Israel over funds.

Deputy Prime Minister Silvan Shalom told members of Knesset in Jerusalem that the 1993 Olso interim peace accords which set up the transfers states that "a group that calls for Israel's destruction cannot take part in the elections." "You can't come along and say: 'I want the part of the Oslo Accords that's convenient for me, and I don't want the part that isn't convenient for me,'" he said."



Diskin: I'm 'very worried' by September statehood bid
"Shin Bet chief warns of declaration of Palestinian statehood in UN; Ayalon warns, Israel cannot prevent General Assembly from granting state"

Unrest in Syria threatens regional stability
"“A collapse of the Syrian regime is a doomsday scenario for the entire Middle East.”"


Zechariah 12:
2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

No comments: