Saturday, April 17, 2010


Bizarre story from Debkafile...

Ahmadinejad: Iran is Obama's way to stay in power:
"Debkafile's Iranian sources reveal that the Iranian president's comment on the veil over America's real intentions refers to the Obama administration's behind-the-scenes contacts with Iran in which they are engaged in drawing the dividing lines of influence between the US and Iran in the Middle East and Persian Gulf. This is going on behind Obama's strong public condemnations of Tehran."

All the world is already against Israel, and she has only one friend left...

Isaiah 63

Judgment against the Lord’s Enemies
1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?

“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”

2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?

3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”


Israel in a really tight spot

The next war will not be like any other Israel has experienced, because the weapons now in the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah, Syria and Iran will present a totally different scenario."


No comments: