Saturday, February 13, 2010

Russia Says 'Nyet” to Israel on Missile Sale to Iran
"Nazarov echoed sentiments expressed in Israel by visiting U.S. Chief of Staff Mike Mullen and said that attacking Iran would be a mistake, but he used harsher terms. 'Any military action against Iran will make the situation explode and will have extremely negative consequences for the entire world, including for Russia, which is a neighbor of Iran,' he warned."

Netanyahu wants "crippling sanctions" on Iran, but the world has no appetite for that. Boxed in to a corner, what will Netanyahu do?

FLASHBACK: Israeli MP says S-300 missiles may force airstrike on Iran
"Washington, 17 September—An Israeli lawmaker said in remarks published on Thursday that the delivery of Russia’s advanced S-300 anti-aircraft missile system to Iran would accelerate a possible Israeli decision to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities."






Iran: "We'll Destroy Israel if it strikes"
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told Syrian President Bashar Assad that Israel "must be resisted" and finished off "once and for all" if it launches a military operation in the Middle East, Reuters cited an Iranian report as saying on Thursday.

Let's put this story in perspective. We know that a future conflict between Iran and Israel is inevitable (Ezekiel 38). If Israel hits Iran's nuclear sites and Iran's Ahmadinejad has stated that he will finish off Israel "once and for all"... I'd say we've got perfect conditions for the battle of Gog and Magog in Ezekiel 38. The only other possibility is that the Gog and Magog "can" is proverbially kicked up the road of time. But how much further in the future can this war be delayed, given that conditions are perfect today?

If Israel attacks Iran or vice versa - we're into a major war between Persia/Iran and re-gathered Israel, and with stakeholders like Russia, China, USA and the EU, it has the potential to be an enormous battle. I think Ezekiel 38 is in our near future. Think about what Jesus said in Matthew 24:
32 “Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door. 34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
It is abundantly clear that Christ was talking about Israel being re-gathered or re-established after being scattered throughout the world. The figurative "fig tree" is clearly Israel's "branches budding" beginning on May 14, 1948. We are the generation who saw Israel become a nation in one day (as accurately and divinely described in Isaiah 66:8)!! If Jesus' return is right at the door with the re-establishment of Israel, this war we're seeing forming between Israel and Iran (aka Persia) IS the battle of Gog and Magog. And if it is Gog and Magog, then this is how it will end...

Ezekiel 38:
23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord. [The only way today's scoffers are going to acknowledge the Lord is if he presents himself physically to them]

Ezekiel 39:
22 And from that time on the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God...

25 “So now, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of my people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for I jealously guard my holy reputation! 26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and unfaithfulness after they come home to live in peace in their own land, with no one to bother them. [no future Anti-Christ to bother them. This is the end!] 27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display my holiness among them for all the nations to see. 28 Then my people will know that I am the Lord their God, because I sent them away to exile and brought them home again. I will leave none of my people behind. 29 And I will never again turn my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”
The highlighted words above speak of Israel's reconciliation with their Messiah - Jesus Christ. The battle of Gog and Magog marks the physical return of Jesus Christ - The END - the "last day"

When does he come back? On the "last day" at the "last trumpet".

John 6:
35Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 Then the people began to murmur in disagreement because he had said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Isn’t this Jesus, the son of Joseph? We know his father and mother. How can he say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

43 But Jesus replied, “Stop complaining about what I said. 44 For no one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them to me, and at the last day I will raise them up. 45 As it is written in the Scriptures, ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. 46 (Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)

47 “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. 48 Yes, I am the bread of life! 49 Your ancestors ate manna in the wilderness, but they all died. 50 Anyone who eats the bread from heaven, however, will never die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”

52 Then the people began arguing with each other about what he meant. “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?” they asked.

53 So Jesus said again, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you. 54 But anyone who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise that person at the last day."

1 Corinthians 15:
50I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet [what's the last trumpet mentioned in the Bible?]. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.


Netanyahu visits Moscow for talks on Iran sanctions
"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu heads to Russia on Sunday with Moscow on the verge of backing tough sanctions against Iran, the Jewish state's arch-foe."

Israel general doubts power to hit Iran atom sites
"ex-general Dan Halutz, who stepped down as armed forces chief in 2007, said: 'We are taking upon ourselves a task that is bigger than us.'"


Rumors of War
(from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message987883/pg1

This is a warning and a plea for reason to anyone who will listn.

An undisclosed associate of mine who works closely with debka.com recently informed me that the MOSSAD has put the Israeli News service debka.com on temporary vacation because of an imminent conflict about to erupt involving the IDF, Hezbollah and Iran.

ISRAEL WILL ATTACK LEBANON and IRAN in the next 48 hours.

I have never been more scared about any thing in my whole entire life, I am writing this from my apartment in downtown TEL AVIV.

Sincerely Yours

James Judah


Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

It could happen - cool if it does. I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

'Next war with Israel will be regional'
Mashaal says he doesn't want war, but warns conflict won't be limited to Gaza.

5 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

great collection of news, et. did you see this?

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2010/02/greece-outlaws-cash-transactions-above.html

relavent quote: Transactions will have to be done through debit or credit cards"

rev. 13-17: And that no man might buy or sell, save...

Endtime said...

I wonder if Greece is foreshadowing what will happen in the U.S. after the dollar printing presses break down?

jeri from SA said...

Hi ET,

What are your thoughts on the much talked about interpretations of the prophecies of Psalm 83, the countries surrounding Israel attacking her and the destruction of Damascus from Isaiah 17; Jeremiah 49:23-27 and Amos 1:3-5 happening before the battle of Go and Magog from Ezekiel 38?

Would love your input on these.

Things are definitely shaping up for something big...
Take care and God Bless,
jeri.

Endtime said...

Hi there Jeri,

Generally I think that anyone who will tell you in what order prophesied battles will take place is just trying to sell you a book. It is quite possible that the destruction of Damascus will take place in the same time period, in the same altercation that leads to Gog and Magog. As you read the news of Assad's alliance with Ahmadinejad, and of how Ahmadinejad is now promising a major war, which (he says) will finish off Israel - when the next battle begins, Syria as an ally of Iran, may not hesitate to enter into the war, and Israel could very conceivably retaliate against Damascus if it escalates and Syria begins to launch VX gas tipped missiles, etc. See my Feb 6 post about Syria passing advanced ground-to-ground missiles to Hezb'allah and how Israel declared this action a "casus belli".

Nobody knows exactly how events will happen in the future, but a solid theme in the Bible is that once Israel is re-gathered, her enemies will come to attack her and attempt to make an end of her. This is exactly what Ahmadinejad has just threatened.

I believe Skolfield has “hit the nail on the head” stating that Daniel’s ‘time, times and half a time’ prophecies are not talking about a future, speculative 3 and ½ year period, but instead pointing to Israel’s Declaration of Independence and to Israel’s conquering of the Temple Mount at the end of the 6-Day War. The fact that there are exactly 2,500 years between when Daniel gets the visions as recorded in Daniel chapter 7 and chapter 12, and when these two modern-day miracles occur, is too amazing to ignore and too amazing to write-off as mere chance. Similarly, prophesy is far easier to see in hindsight and retrospect than to pretend that one knows the future.

And so, with Daniel’s prophesies fulfilled with Israel re-established back in the land, my post was merely pointing out that Matthew 24:32-35 is saying that we’re closer to the end than most people inside and outside the church think. Matthew 24 tells us that Jesus Christ is right at the door (vs. 33), and if this is true, Ezekiel 38 and all prophesies concerning Israel’s renewed blessings in her land, are about to come true.

Isaiah 66:
6 Hear that uproar from the city,
hear that noise from the temple!
It is the sound of the LORD
repaying his enemies all they deserve.
7 "Before she goes into labor,
she gives birth;
before the pains come upon her,
she delivers a son.
8 Who has ever heard of such a thing?
Who has ever seen such things?
Can a country be born in a day
or a nation be brought forth in a moment?
Yet no sooner is Zion in labor
than she gives birth to her children.
[Israel arose out of ashes of the Holocaust, in one day, on May 14, 1948!]

Micah 5:
3 Therefore Israel will be abandoned
until the time when she who is in labor gives birth
and the rest of his brothers return
to join the Israelites.
4 He will stand and shepherd his flock
in the strength of the LORD,
in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God.
And they will live securely, for then his greatness
will reach to the ends of the earth.
5 And he will be their peace.
[no “Anti-Christ” figure coming out of the EU, or anywhere else – Israel is now and forevermore going to be blessed by God – Zechariah 9-10]

The fig tree has blossomed, and Ahmadinejad, et al, are about to go to war against the only God of the universe. Jesus is at the door – expect huge things!!

jeri from SA said...

Thanks for the explanation, ET!

We are living in interesting times. Come quiclky Lord Jesus!