Friday, February 26, 2010


Israel's God-given home is about to be fully re-established
The Ismaelite Alliance will be routed


"Travels of the Children of Israel from out of Egypt" - is a beautiful late 16th century wood-engraved map.

MEMRI - Article in Syrian Government Daily: Israel's End Is Near [Which basically means: Christ's second coming is near]

"The West, headed by the U.S., is left with only two choices: Either it performs this surgical procedure by laser, if it wishes – that is, without a wound, by dismantling this military camp or aircraft carrier [called Israel] that is squatting on the Arab and Muslim [land] – or we Arabs and Muslims will be forced to carry out this surgical procedure using the means at our disposal, which enable us to do this, because this [situation] cannot be tolerated any longer...'"

Israel, US hold strategic talks on Iran: Come after Russia says it opposes “paralyzing” sanctions.


Trilateral meeting in Damascus [Israel's prophet Ezekiel saw you coming 2,500 years ago!]
"Ahmadinejad, Nasrallah and Assad have dinner together, discuss 'threats.'"

Arab Islamist and terror chiefs called to Tehran for anti-Israel war planning

Psalm 83

A song. A psalm of Asaph.
1 O God, do not be silent!
Do not be deaf.
Do not be quiet, O God.
2 Don’t you hear the uproar of your enemies?
Don’t you see that your arrogant enemies are rising up?
3 They devise crafty schemes against your people;
they conspire against your precious ones.
4 “Come,” they say, “let us wipe out Israel as a nation.
We will destroy the very memory of its existence.”
5 Yes, this was their unanimous decision.
They signed a treaty as allies against you—
6 these Edomites and Ishmaelites;
Moabites and Hagrites;
7 Gebalites, Ammonites, and Amalekites;
and people from Philistia and Tyre.
8 Assyria has joined them, too,
and is allied with the descendants of Lot.
Interlude

9 Do to them as you did to the Midianites
and as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the Kishon River.
10 They were destroyed at Endor,
and their decaying corpses fertilized the soil.
11 Let their mighty nobles die as Oreb and Zeeb did.
Let all their princes die like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 for they said, “Let us seize for our own use
these pasturelands of God!”
13 O my God, scatter them like tumbleweed,
like chaff before the wind!
14 As a fire burns a forest
and as a flame sets mountains ablaze,
15 chase them with your fierce storm;
terrify them with your tempest.
16 Utterly disgrace them
until they submit to your name, O Lord.
17 Let them be ashamed and terrified forever.
Let them die in disgrace.
18 Then they will learn that you alone are called the Lord,
that you alone are the Most High,
supreme over all the earth.


Ezekiel 38:
10 " 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, "I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land."





Ahmadinejad's motives are laid out for the world to see. Will the world do anything about it?

Ahmadinejad craves Zionist-free ME: "Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Arab nations will usher in a new Middle East 'without Zionists and without colonialists.'"

Isaiah 63:
1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength? “It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!” 2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes? 3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people [clearly Israel],
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”


Walk with Israel and be blessed, or walk with Ahmadinejad and be damned.

2 comments:

Dale Moguls I said...

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/02/27/iran-moves-nuclear-stockpile-to-above-ground-facility/

Endtime said...

Don't know what Ahmadinejad's intentions are, but if Israel attacks the stockpile and this thing gets going...I would be more than happy with that.

Israel is inevitably going to war with her neighbors, and at some point Christ is going to return to save Israel and kill off her enemies. Beyond comprehension really - when this age ends and we enter the supernatural for eternity. AWESOME THOUGHT!