Wednesday, November 04, 2009

We're There



Joel 3:
1 “At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, [Done!]
2 I will gather the armies of the world
into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
and for dividing up my land...

10 Hammer your plowshares into swords
and your pruning hooks into spears.
Train even your weaklings to be warriors.
11 Come quickly, all you nations everywhere.
Gather together in the valley.”

And now, O Lord, call out your warriors!


Israel nabs Iranian weapons ship
Israeli naval commandos intercepted an Iranian arms cargo ship flying an Antigua flag some 100 nautical miles off the Israeli coast, the army said Wednesday.

Defense officials said they suspect the Iranian-made arms found aboard the Francop near Cyprus were headed for Syria and eventual transfer to Hezbollah and possibly other terror organizations.

Intel chief: Hamas testing missiles that reach Tel Aviv

Obama's Mideast tutor bemoans Hamas' inability to fire more rockets into Israel

No comments: