Sunday, November 08, 2009


DEBKAfile - Ahmadinejad to cancel food, fuel subsidies, for transfer to nuclear projects
Ahmadinejad is diverting Iran's finances to prepare for war. It looks like war is an inevitability; the only question is: when?

This will be the war of Ezekiel 38-39, where Persia (Iran) is included in an alliance to fight against regathered Israel. Most believe that Iran will be in an alliance with Russia. Based on today's news, it looks like we are in the very days just prior to Ezekiel's war - the enemies of the world are clearly lining up against Israel, the apple of God's eye.

More importantly, the results of this war will be that all the world's nations will recognize Jesus as Lord and will quake at his presence (vs 16 and 20). This is huge! A revelation of Jesus as Lord is what will end this age as we know it (will it not?). No more excuses for unbelief, no more scoffers, and everyone will recognize Jesus for who He is: Lord of Lords, and king of kings.

Doesn't that sound like a day we need to be prepared for? Recognize Jesus Christ as Lord today, and let him save you from the coming wrath. You're either with him or against him - there's no middle ground. Prophesy is unfolding before our eyes and soon it will be too late.

By writing this, I might appear to be a complete lunatic to many of you. That's ok, because I'm sure Noah was considered a lunatic in his day when he was building a 450 foot long ocean liner in his back yard, hundreds of miles away from the nearest body of water. That was just prior to the destruction of everyone but the 8 members of Noah's family.


Ezekiel 38:
18 But this is what the Sovereign Lord says: When Gog invades the land of Israel, my fury will boil over! 19 In my jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day. 20 All living things—the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people on earth—will quake in terror at my presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth. 21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other. 22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

No comments: