Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Awesome stuff!!






"The first independent Jewish State in 19 centuries was born"


British Foreign Office chief accused of saying: Blow Israel off the face of the Earth
True feelings of a senior government official are hard to hide. Start gathering the foreign armies around increasingly unpopular Israel. All according to God's plan.

Jeremiah 31:
23 This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: “When I bring them back from captivity, the people of Judah and its towns will again say, ‘The Lord bless you, O righteous home, O holy mountain!’ 24 Townspeople and farmers and shepherds alike will live together in peace and happiness. 25 For I have given rest to the weary and joy to the sorrowing.”

26 At this, I woke up and looked around. My sleep had been very sweet.

27 “The day is coming,” says the Lord, “when I will greatly increase the human population and the number of animals here in Israel and Judah. 28 In the past I deliberately uprooted and tore down this nation. I overthrew it, destroyed it, and brought disaster upon it. But in the future I will just as deliberately plant it and build it up. I, the Lord, have spoken!

Israel's a new nation being built up by our very Creator. We may not agree with everything Israel does, but who dares fight against her?

No comments: