Sunday, June 07, 2009

Obama extends Jerusalem waiver
President Barack Obama extended a waiver delaying moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

U.S. presidents have routinely waived the 1995 law every six months, citing national security. U.S. diplomats fear that such a move would stir anti-American feelings in the Muslim world and torpedo Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

Yes, we wouldn't want to stir any anti-American feelings among Muslims (clue: don't take in personally Americans - devout Muslims hate and war against ALL infidels in the Dar Al -Harb) or wreck the perfect peace between Arabs, Iran and Israel. We'll just look the other way while Iran sabotages Lebanon's election today and installs its Hezb'allah proxy, and continues to build nukes to use on Israel, and American troops in Iraq. Let's look the other way until Gaza completely re-arms and initiates another attack on Israeli civilians. Let's look the other way until Syria and Iran are able to muster a 'decent' attack on Israel (and call it Gog & Magog).

In fact, let's be sure to look the other way when Christ comes back because then we'll know for sure that we were completely wrong in every one of our actions against Israel.

Isaiah 63:
1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
from the city of Bozrah,
with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
marching in his great strength?

“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”

2 Why are your clothes so red,
as if you have been treading out grapes?

3 “I have been treading the winepress alone;
no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
Their blood has stained my clothes.
4 For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
to ransom them from their oppressors.
5 I was amazed to see that no one intervened
to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
and my wrath sustained me.
6 I crushed the nations in my anger
and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
spilling their blood upon the earth.”


Doesn't sound like a peace treaty to me.


2 comments:

jeri from SA said...

Hi ET,

Did you see on Debka site that BO declined the sale of 12 Apache choppers to Israel because they might be used against palistinians and yet approved sales to Turkey?

There is some weird stuff going on out there but sheeple don't want to see or look at the wrong things!

Israel is being isolated more and more as per Scripture but if you talk to anyone about it, they think you are a fanatic or mad....

Hope you and yours are well and keep it that way.

Yours in Christ
jeri.

Endtime said...

Hey Jeri,

No I didn't see that about the helicopters but it certainly doesn't surprise me. Like I said - I think BO is hastening Christ's return, which is very ok by me.

BO and other world leaders are so disappointing. They're worldly smart, but almost completely spiritually blind. They can't war against the God of Jacob and expect to win. There's ample evidence of Jacob's God just in the unique pages of the Bible, but these leaders, and most people alive today, think they know a better way than the Creator.

2 Peter 2:
7 But God also rescued Lot out of Sodom because he was a righteous man who was sick of the shameful immorality of the wicked people around him. 8 Yes, Lot was a righteous man who was tormented in his soul by the wickedness he saw and heard day after day. 9 So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials, even while keeping the wicked under punishment until the day of final judgment.

Blessings.