Monday, April 23, 2007


04/24 Update: Israelis, Palestinians discuss final peace accord – report
Israeli and Palestinian officials discussed a number of thorny issues at an undisclosed European location in preparation for final-status peace talks, the al-Quds newspaper reported Tuesday.

DEBKAfile
Exclusive: A large, high-ranking Syrian delegation of 40 generals on secret mission to Tehran
"Led by Maj. Gen. Yahya L. Solayman, War Planning chief at the Syrian armed forces General Staff, the delegation represents all branches of the Syrian armed forces. On their arrival on April 18, the Syrian officers went straight into conference with Iranian defense minister Brig. Gen. Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar, Revolutionary Commanders chief Maj. Gen. Yahya Rahim-Safavi and dep. chief of staff Maj. Gen. Hassani Sa’di, who is Iran’s chief of military war preparations.In Washington and Jerusalem, there is little doubt that the two allies timed the Syrian delegation’s mission to Tehran as a rejoinder to US defense secretary Robert Gates’ Middle East tour last week."

Israel: Syria readying for war
"The Syrians have deployed Iranian naval missiles (originally Chinese), the C. 802. The destructive power and range of Syria's rockets and missiles has clearly grown in recent years. Israel does not rule out a possible Syrian grab for the Golan, assuming that if Israel counter-attacks the Syrian lines it will incur heavy losses. Thus, the IDF's power has also increased, especially that of the Israel Air Force. "


Isaiah 66:

"15 See, the LORD is coming with fire,
and his chariots are like a whirlwind;
he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For with fire and with his sword
the LORD will execute judgment upon all men,
and many will be those slain by the LORD.

17 "Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of pigs and rats and other abominable things—they will meet their end together," declares the LORD.

18 "And I, because of their actions and their imaginations, am about to come and gather all nations and tongues, and they will come and see my glory.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi endtime- it sure looks like a hot summer ahead. Thanks for posting the news. I'm waiting in terrified anticipation for what this year will bring.The only comfort is that the Lord is keeping watch.I pray He is watching over Canada and the USA as well. I pray all is well with you and your family. I've been reading articles on Future History.com. I wonder if they've heard of Skofield-and if they have, have they disregarded his conclusions........
Stay well my friend,

Jamie

New_Beginning said...

End_Times,
I admire the way you post! How you take current headlines and tie them to scripture. It is an inspiration and the reason I keep coming back to read everything you write.

From my seat, it is going to be a very rocky road this summer and most of the Western world will be blindsided by it.

Endtime said...

Lightshine,

You are so right - it definitely seems like something in the Holy Land will boil over in short order - I hope it is as soon as this spring/summer because I can't wait to be with the Lord! I know the Lord watches over those who are his so I'm not worried about events ahead. Just like God saved Noah and Lot from the punishment delivered on the ungodly, I know Christ knows who his sheep are (PRAISE GOD!). And even if we are killed in what may come to North America soon, heaven is an infinitely better place than this old earth.

Regarding FutureHistory.com, I've read a little of their stuff (obviously from my links), but from what I remember of their eschatological writing - it sounds like another book out of the Left Behind series. I don't remember them talking about the "days prophesies" in a way that makes sense (i.e. the fact that they have already been fulfilled, and won't be fulfilled during the so-called "7-year Tribulation period" when the evil anti-Christ rears his head. Are the traditionalists missing the mark on interpreting the end times and the anti-Christ, or what?! How can they so easily write off Skolfield as a heretic, when everything Skolfield says adheres to Bible prophesy better than the Lahay/Jenkins theory - SIMPLY BOGGLES MY MIND!! And my own parents, Christians for 55+ years are adamant on the traditional theory-?!? Praise God my parents are saved, but their support for the traditional theory puzzles me).

New_Beginning,

Thank you both for your complements. My eyes are firmly fixed on the time clock of Israel (sometimes to the detriment of my everyday routine). The fact that people are seduced into thinking that everything will continue on as it always has in the world, just flat out shocks me. People, Christians and unbelievers, desperately need to OPEN THEIR EYES, to the apple of God's eye - Israel. Israel is under stress from all its neighbors. The Bible says that Israel will be under duress from its neighbors - ISN'T IT TIME EVERYONE (AT LEAST THE "CHRISTIANS") WAKE UP!!!

Forget false replacement theology - Jacob is in trouble. Praise the Lord, He will come to rescue Jacob, and we are (likely) going home soon!

Have a great day, both of you. I better get back to my day job. I have to thank the Lord I have a job that I can do quite well, based on feedback, using only 70% of the day. I used to think this job was a bit of a curse, but I think God is using my 70% utilization during the day as a call for me to wake up, and help wake up others to how God is moving in our world today. In the news we see everyday.

Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Hi endtime- I share your frustration! People are taught to understand the Bible in a certain way and just are not willing to remove that filter and consider that what they have been taught isn't correct. I'm surrounded by 'replacement theology' belivers and to show that God still has a promise, plan, and purpose for the Jewish people, Israel and Jerusalem is an uphill battle, much less getting anyone to consider Skofield. A few months ago I actually had a woman tell me that God was never going to give Israel back to the Jewish people! I pointed out that they were THERE and all the numerical prophecies ended in 1948,1967,and688. 'thats not what we belive' she said......

I'm up to chapter 9 in future history and haven't seen anything about the days/years yet.

I have condensed down the first half of the False Prophet into about 20 pages and I'm passing copies around to friends and family to see if we can get a discussion going. no luck so far.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

This is only 17 pages READ please!!!
http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_God_Damn_Religion_Yahuwdy.YHWH

Endtime said...

anonymous,

Thanks for the link to Yada Yahweh. I read the 17 pages in chapter 5, and to be honest it was about 2 feet above my head. But I am intrigued to study further, so I will make some time to dig deeper.

Honestly, the depth of that chapter makes me want to say:

'I am not a prophet. I am a farmer; the land has been my livelihood since my youth. ' [Zechariah 13:3]

If you know what I mean.