Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Muslims beware. The only God is not yours.


Report: Arabs Attacked IDF Ambulance Transporting Bodies of Murdered Israeli Teens
"Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israeli source told The Algemeiner."

If this is true, I'd say it's time to clean up Gaza and reverse the damage that Sharon did. We need a King David, or better - Jesus Christ himself who will do the following. Here Isaiah illustrates a Jesus who most people don't know. He is love, but he's also all about justice and yes, even vengeance.

Isaiah 63:
Judgment against the Lord’s Enemies
Who is this who comes from Edom,
    from the city of Bozrah,
    with his clothing stained red?
Who is this in royal robes,
    marching in his great strength?
“It is I, the Lord, announcing your salvation!
    It is I, the Lord, who has the power to save!”
Why are your clothes so red,
    as if you have been treading out grapes?
“I have been treading the winepress alone;
    no one was there to help me.
In my anger I have trampled my enemies
    as if they were grapes.
In my fury I have trampled my foes.
    Their blood has stained my clothes.
For the time has come for me to avenge my people,
    to ransom them from their oppressors.

I was amazed to see that no one intervened
    to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm,
    and my wrath sustained me.
I crushed the nations in my anger
    and made them stagger and fall to the ground,
    spilling their blood upon the earth.”


No comments: