Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kerry headed back to region this week | The Times of Israel


Kerry headed back to region this week | The Times of Israel
"US Secretary of State John Kerry will return to the region on Tuesday for the sixth time since taking office February 1, in a further effort to restart peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians, according to the Palestinian Authority’s chief negotiator."

Kerry is returning to negotiate the division of Israel after his wife's health scare. Very unwise.

2 Samuel 7:
8“Now go and say to my servant David, ‘This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I took you from tending sheep in the pasture and selected you to be the leader of my people Israel. 9I have been with you wherever you have gone, and I have destroyed all your enemies before your eyes. Now I will make your name as famous as anyone who has ever lived on the earth! 10And I will provide a homeland for my people Israel, planting them in a secure place where they will never be disturbed. Evil nations won’t oppress them as they’ve done in the past

Ezekiel 37:
25They will live in the land I gave my servant Jacob, the land where their ancestors lived. They and their children and their grandchildren after them will live there forever, generation after generation. And my servant David will be their prince forever. 26And I will make a covenant of peace with them, an everlasting covenant. I will give them their land and increase their numbers, and I will put my Temple among them forever. 27I will make my home among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 28And when my Temple is among them forever, the nations will know that I am the LORD, who makes Israel holy.”

The Bible is very straight forward on the status of Israel, and the Bible is more than just a book, as everyone should have learned by now. We live in a world of hard-hearted people.


No comments: