Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Israel has not decided on Iran strike, cannot deliver knockout punch alone, top US defense officials say
"Gen. Martin Dempsey, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, also spoke out against reported Israeli plans, saying Israel’s air force did not have the capability to deliver a knockout blow to Iran’s nuclear program."

I can see it now - Israel unsuccessfully attacks Iran's nuclear facilities and its proxies, Iran counter-attacks  directly and through Hezb'allah, and we're into Ezekiel 38 which ends with:

 22 I will punish you [Gog] and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Israel's back in the land. The end of this age. We're that close.


No comments: