Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cyber war precedes outright military assault

Not a difficult prediction at all.

Iran’s Mehmanparast Says ‘Soft War’ Cyber Attacks to Fail - Businessweek
 Iran’s Foreign Ministry said cyber- attacks against the Islamic republic are launched by hostile governments as part of a broader “soft war” and will fail.

Yaalon, a former army chief, also told Israel’s Army Radio today that “Israel is blessed as a country rich in advanced technology, and these tools open to us all sorts of possibilities.”

Joel 3:
“In those days and at that time,
    when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem [post-May 14, 1948]
I will gather all nations
    and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will put them on trial
    for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
    and divided up my land. 

...

Proclaim this among the nations:
    Prepare for war!
Rouse the warriors!
    Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.
10 Beat your plowshares into swords
    and your pruning hooks into spears.
Let the weakling say,
    “I am strong!”
11 Come quickly, all you nations from every side,
    and assemble there.

No comments: