Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Pathetic! This is what sells for 'church leadership' in these last days
Making the lost think they're saved.

Teaming up with Satan's Religion - Rick Warren builds bridge to Muslims
The Rev. Rick Warren, pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest and one of America's most influential Christian leaders, has embarked on an effort to heal divisions between evangelical Christians and Muslims by partnering with Southern California mosques and proposing a set of theological principles that includes acknowledging that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

  • We don't worship the same God. They worship the Beast
  • Muslims deny Jesus Christ as the Son of God
  • Christians believe the only way to the Father is through His Son.
  • Muslims deny the Trinity
  • Muslims kill former Muslims who convert to Christianity.
  • Christians will be redeemed at the return of Jesus Christ.
  • Muslims will be condemned at the return of Christ.
  • Muslims kill over the burning of a book, or the drawing of a prophet.
  • etc, etc. The difference is night and day (or more appropriately darkness and light).

Nope, I really don't see the parallels in the two religions that Mr. Warren apparently sees.

We should be trying to witness and convert unbelievers, including Muslims, before it is too late. Soon it will be too late.


Revelation 3:
    14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
   These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
 John 14:
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

No comments: