Thursday, June 30, 2011

DEBKAfile has the following headline in really red, really bold lettering:

Conspiracy of silence over four Iranian nuclear-capable missile tests
"This was the last straw – at least for the British government. Hague in consultation with Prime Minister David Cameron went public about what Iran was really up to with a statement to parliament."

Interestingly, world leaders, who knew about these tests since October 2010, will sit on their hands and do nothing practical about Iran. That's why I keep referring to an Armageddon scenario occurring in our lifetimes, much sooner than most think: Iran attacking Israel, in a Gog u Magog fashion. And we all know how Ezekiel 38 ends, right?

21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other. 22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur! 23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

 Sounds like the last war before Jesus reigns to me.

No comments: