Wednesday, April 20, 2011

'Statehood may be Pyrrhic victory for Palestinians'
"In an interview with Ma’an radio station, Al-Maliki said the PA intended to declare an independent state on the 1967 borders, including east Jerusalem, by September."

Psalm 132:
13 For the Lord has chosen Jerusalem;
      he has desired it for his home.
 14 “This is my resting place forever,” he said.
      “I will live here, for this is the home I desired.
 15 I will bless this city and make it prosperous;
      I will satisfy its poor with food.
 16 I will clothe its priests with godliness;
      its faithful servants will sing for joy.
 17 Here I will increase the power of David;
      my anointed one will be a light for my people.
 18 I will clothe his enemies with shame,
      but he will be a glorious king.”


No comments: