Sunday, March 20, 2011


Ezekiel 38
4 I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws to lead you out with your whole army—your horses and charioteers in full armor and a great horde armed with shields and swords. 5 Persia (Iran), Ethiopia, and Libya will join you, too, with all their weapons.

Libya: U.S. Tomahawk Cruise Missiles Hit Targets in Libya
More than 112 Tomahawk cruise missiles struck over 20 targets inside Libya today in the opening phase of an international military operation the Pentagon said was aimed at stopping attacks led by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and enforcing a U.N.-backed no-fly zone.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Do you think this is the beginning of the war to end all wars? I honestly do not understand why Obama would agree with this. What are our interests in Libya? Now we are involved in 3 separate wars and I thought this guy didn't like war! Oh I know they aren't talking about Iraq but we still have 50,000 troops there I think. Anyway, on top of the economy, the jobless situation, the Japan earthquake and now perhaps a new big spill in the Gulf, things seems to be getting worse and worse. I am tired of the way the news media is handling things. You can't even trust them anymore. Yet most folks are out there just having a great time. I am worried! But I do know the Lord is in complete control with gives me peace somehow, somewhere, in the midst of it all. Take care!

Endtime said...

Hi Kelly,

I just typed a long reply to you and then Blogger went haywire and I lost it. So in a nutshell, I do believe Gog and Magog is the last war before Christ returns. Among other things, both Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 6 talk about a massive earthquake as Christ returns. Ezekiel 38 continues on to tell of Israel being restored: "23 In this way, I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord."

Don't worry about what is coming on the world, Kelly. The Bible says it will become increasingly chaotic, especially around Israel. As you said, the Lord is in control, and we could be privileged to have a live front row seat to the end of this age.

Bless you.