Thursday, December 10, 2009

Iran seeks nuclear parts through Taiwan - Telegraph
"Recent intelligence reports have revealed that officials from Iran's Ministry of Defence have held a series of meeting with companies based in Taiwan to buy hundreds of pressure transducers, which can be used to produce weapons-grade uranium."

Experts say Iran has clear path to nuclear weapons
"Last week the Harvard Kennedy School held a simulation game of the Iranian nuclear crisis, and Israel should be very concerned about its course and its outcome."

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hi ET, It is a beautiful picture to say the least. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with global warming and we should ask Al Gore what this is. I'm sure He can make up something to explain it.

I write this as I look at 18 inches of snow here in Madison, WI

Endtime said...

Hey Tom,

I'm sure you'd have 58 inches of snow if we didn't have "global warming", so be thankful - lol.

It went down to -31 Fahrenheit the other day where I live (not including wind chill), so I would just LOVE some global warming. I just find it ridiculous that one decade we're talking about global freezing, and the next- anthropological global warming.