Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ugh!! I think I'm addicted to this blogging thing (especially on such an important topic) ...


This picture is "a bit" of an exaggeration, but it gets attention

New_Beginning posted information on asteroid TU24 in my last comments section, and I've been reading about it occasionally ever since. I'm not sure if this is a credible threat, but if it is, and depending on where it hit, IF it hit, it could be used by governments (U.S. or other) to achieve some malicious intent. [Note: Wars are a great way to avoid economic crisis. BTW: Watch Wall Street open today. All foreign markets were WAY down yesterday due to the sub-prime mortgage mess.]

TU24 may just be an internet hoax, but if it's legit' and it has a literal impact around January 29, things could change very quickly, if you know what I mean.

NASA: What are they hiding this time?

Wall Street braces for a trading plunge
NEW YORK — Wall Street was expected to plunge at the opening of trading Tuesday, extending its huge losses from last week and taking more cues from heavy selling that has spread throughout the world. Indicators showed the Dow Jones industrial average was set to fall by about 500 points when trading begins.

You should be getting ready (Jerry Golden)
For several years I’ve been saying that Bush has made a deal with the Saudis to destroy Israel and for a long time I’ve been attacked for saying that, this time will be no exception. Bush has brought God’s righteous judgment on the US and it is now too late for it to be turned around. Still the masses refuse to believe that much of what is happening in the US in the way of storms, drought, fires and floods are direct result to God’s Word in Gen. 12:3. And because the US Government has still refused to hear the voice of God or heed to His Word more and much worse is on the way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for staying!!!!!!!!!!

Endtime said...

Thanks, that's very nice. But I wasn't planning on quitting this blog, only taking a bit of a break unless something "earth shattering" happens. I hate to say it, but I think Jerry Golden is right - America is going to be punished ever more severely as President Bush continues to pander to the Palestinians and Arabs at the expense of Israel. I would hate to have President Bush's job, because I think it is an almost impossible task to please the majority of voters and please God at the same time. Consequently, I'd make a very poor politician, especially here in liberal Canada.

Bush is not going to succeed if he is going to carve away at Israel's God-given land. End of story.

I think the sub-prime mortgage fiasco is only the beginning of America's (and the world's) punishment. Let's hope and pray that TU24 isn't more judgment on the way, and that God would have mercy.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Endtime! Now that you're all rested up I'm sure happy to see you're back in the news.
We're in for some tough times. Not sure what can be done in individual homes. As for me, I'm relying on Gods faithfulness.

Jamie

New_Beginning said...

Hey ET,
You know we are all just "Caffeine Journal" junkies. Thanks for the fix! It keeps us from going into with drawl!!!
NB

Anonymous said...

From what I understand Bush believes in replacement theology that when the Bible speaks of Israel in the later part it's meaning is the church not the actual land. I about fell out of my chair when I heard it. Because the Bible does refer to Israel the land. I also think you are right and people ( especially my kids) just think I am nuts when I say this is only the beginning for the fall. But then I really believe they are working toward the North American Union ( not sure if they have that long) as fast as they can go and what a better way to change the money than to have ours lose all value first. just my thoughts

Endtime said...

lightshine,

I'm almost through the "Prophecies for the era of Muslim terror - A Torah perspective on world events by Rabbi Manachem Kohen. It's quite an interesting book that confirms a lot of what we already know about the "Palestinians" and Islam. It's a great modern day summary of the battle between Ishmael and Isaac.

I'm not sure about the "oral Torah" - isn't that part of Kabbalah, which some orthodox Jews consider heretical. PLUS I think Madonna is a believer in Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism - so what does that say?? :-)

I'm not sure, but that's what I read when doing a quick search on some of the references of the oral Torah Rabbi Kohen uses. (???)

NB: Caffeine is very bad for you (lol), I think it may be responsible for my waking at 3am every morning for the last 4 or 5 days in a row. [appreciate the support]. I wonder if TU24 is going to hit, without any media warning whatsoever? Wouldn't that be a huge surprise...(and isn't that the understatement of the day?)

Anonymous said...

Hi Endtime- I had some questions about the 'Oral Torah' as well. One thing I found [I think it was on Yada Yehwah] was that John 1:1 is a quote from the Zorah, the same portion of the Oral Torah that Rabbi Kohen finds the details of the Biblical prophecies in. That gave it some credibility in my opinion. I've been meaning to e-mail the Rabbi with questions, but haven't so far.
One other thing that got my attention was the Gulf War prophecies. After we won GWII [fulfilling the 60 days]I could hardly sit thru anymore of Pres. Bushes speeches. It bothered me alot at the time, I thought maybe he had gotten a new speech writer or something. After reading this book it fell in place for me-the 'mission'was 'accomplished' according to Gods prophetic Word, and thats all the US was called to do. Again, just my opinion-I probably think to much.

It's great to have you back! Still praying for you when I wake up at 2-3am.

Jamie

Anonymous said...

ps- I had this verse marked after the tsunami, and now with everyone watching the 'heavens' and anticipating the polar reversal its even more relevant:
Luke 21:25,26-"There will be signs in the sun, noon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

Jamie