Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Challenging Words

I would like to point to Ellis Skolfield's July comments: http://www.ellisskolfield.com/millennial-musings-july-2006.shtml

I am working on a next post, but in the mean time, Skolfield makes some incredibly challenging July 2006 comments on his web site that I would like to point people to. I feel so utterly ignorant of scripture when I read the challenges put forward by Skolfield. I love it when a Christian isn't afraid to go against the enormous tide of common belief when common belief appears to be in Biblical error. May Skolfield's words challenge you to dig ever deeper into God's word. I know I have been enormously challenged to dig deeper, and not necessarily just accept the words coming from the pulpit on Sunday. That being said, Skolfield's comments are not sacred scripture either and are definitely open to constructive criticism. If anyone has any comments, please do post them.

No comments: