Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Full Hamas, Jihad Islami mobilization in Gaza 
DEBKAfile June 17, 2014, 2:54 PM (IDT)

All the terrorist organizations operating in the Gaza Strip, led by Hamas which rules the territory and the pro-Iranian Jihad Islami, have declared full mobilization of all their forces and set up a common war room for operations against Israel.

Joel 3

New Living Translation (NLT)
3 “At the time of those events,” says the Lord,
    “when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem (that time is NOW),
2 I will gather the armies of the world
    into the valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will judge them
    for harming my people, my special possession,
for scattering my people among the nations,
    and for dividing up my land.
3 They threw dice to decide which of my people
    would be their slaves.
They traded boys to obtain prostitutes
    and sold girls for enough wine to get drunk.
4 “What do you have against me, Tyre and Sidon (Hezb'allah) and you cities of Philistia (Hamas)? Are you trying to take revenge on me? If you are, then watch out! I will strike swiftly and pay you back for everything you have done.

No comments: